Thursday 20 May 2010

It's been too long baby...

Yeah, so, first of all, hello and welcome... again.

I haven't checked this blog in so long, it's unreal. So much shit has changed in my life, not huge changes, just minimal changes, probably not even changes at all. I grown about 3 inches... in height. I tried but ultimately failed to grow a beard. I still have no girlfriend and I still have my vast majority of friends. Leeds United, finally, got promoted from League 1 after three years and I got hella drunk to celebrate. Uni has finished for the year and now I'm counting down the days 'til I jet off to the good ol' U S of A.

So yeah, that's about it really. I'm gonna try and keep this blog update from now on with all my ramblings from everyday life, like you give a fuck anyway, but yeah, hope you, someone, anyone, out there enjoys it.

Peace outs bros and bitches! Much love xx.

No comments: